Front End Developer
"We are connecting unused goods and skills to the one who needed by our unique sharing profile"
Peer to peer sharing marketplace, moved beyond homes, cars, and simple tasks.
With a single profile, individuals can share anything – from the usual stuff to products and skills, photos and videos, thoughts and reviews, and they can make money while using a social sharing experience.
Working on Weshare infrastructure is an enormous challenge as we need to balance the company’s needs to move fast today while continuing to build platforms that will be leveraged for the products of tomorrow. Long term vision, a keen eye for detail and a manic obsession with technical quality are non-negotiable pre-requisites.
Does this sound like fun to you? Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker and executor? Then let’s talk.
- Collaborate with Experience Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Work with back end engineer
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Expert knowledge of Angularjs(>1.5)
- Commanding grasp of HTML5,Bootstrap 3.0,CSS 3, and related web technologies
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
Back end Developer
- Good knowledge of Node js and mangodb
- Designing flexible architecture
- Helping front end developer in integrating APIS
- Integration of third party APIS(ex Payment gateways, sms twilio)
- Good knowledge of AWS server
- As an iOS Developer, you will build, test and maintain app along with the Development team.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive in finding solutions to problems that you haven’t seen before
- Working with APIS
- Back end Nodejs
- As an Android Developer, you will build, test and maintain app along with the Development team.
- Frontend - java, xml
- Tools -eclipse/android studio (android development) , xampp/wamp (server database)
- Working with APIS